I made this absolute delight for a game night with some law school friends back during a magical time before finals. Ahhh I vaguely remember those days...Anyway, finals are done, vacation is done and now on to work for the summer. Because it seems like my summer meals have been scheduled for me by the firm, the only non-sweets you will see on here this summer will likely be ones I have already photographed and just need to post. I do intend to bake for coworkers (once I can remember how to get around the super confusing hallways to offer them said baked goods) so you may see more desserts up here in the coming weeks.
- 1 box of brownie mix for 8x8"pan (I used Ghiradelli Triple Chocolate Mix)
- Ingredients for brownie mix
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips- if brownie mix does not include chips
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom only of 10-inch springform pan. Prepare brownie mix as package directs for chewy brownies. If chocolate chips are not included in brownie mix, mix in the chocolate chips. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake 35 minutes or until set.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees F. Bake about 60 minutes or until set and beginning to become golden at edges. Cool. Chill thoroughly (very important! do not try to remove from pan while at all warm). Remove side of springform pan. Melt chocolate and drizzle over top (do after cake is removed from pan or else the chocolate will stick to the edges and rip your top if you are not careful). Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.