2 cups Bowtie pasta
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 medium carrots, diced
1 large onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tsp basil
1 tsp rosemary
1 tsp oregano
1 (28 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
1 (19 oz) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 (19 oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
Parmesan cheese to serve
1. Cook until tender but firm. Drain.
2. Heat oil over medium heat in a large deep skillet.
3. Add carrots, onion and garlic to skillet. Cook until tender.
4. Add spices and tomatoes to skillet. Bring to a boil.
5. Add beans to skillet.
6. Add cooked pasta to skillet. Simmer gently for 2 minutes. Serve in soup bowls. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.