"OH MY GOSH, AMY! I love these! I used to make them all the time until my food processor broke!"
1 package minus 7 oreo cookies (use cookie including the cream center)
1 8oz. package cream cheese (softened)
white chocolate bark (lots! I ran out so I also used chocolate bark) (also known as melting or dipping chocolate)
1. Finely crush cookies in a food processor
2. Stir in softened cream cheese. Use the back of a large spoon to help mash the two together.
3. Roll the mixture into 1" balls and place on wax paper covered cookie sheet.
4. Melt chocolate as directed on the package and then dip balls into chocolate, tap off extra and set aside on wax paper covered cookie sheet to dry.
5. Once dry, refrigerate and enjoy!
Makes about 36 truffles.